Wednesday, December 16, 2009

No more politicians

Today I am very frustrated because It's clear that the politicians are playing games with the current health-care bill.
I have always rooted for the Democratic Party to do the right thing when it comes to having some integrity concerning doing what's right for the nation. I have always thought that Republican Party never really had the welfare of the nation in mine. Now you can imagine my disbelief when it became clear that there's no difference between the two parties.
As far as I'm concerned both of them are prostitutes to the big money and the interest of the company's that get them elected every year. The Democrats have caved in on the drug import bill only shows me that they are the same type of hookers that hang out on the corner trying to solicit anybody that would pay them two dollars unworthy services but at least the hookers have occurs too wear high heels while they do their work of screwing America.

No comments:

Post a Comment